You tv player is the most popular application in the world because of its feature of streaming live Television channels. The user can watch various channels like Cartoon channels, News channels, Movies and much more right in their smartphones. What If told you that you can watch all the channels on the big screen as well, There is the more interesting thing you can do with chromecasting. You need a device (All Cast, Local Cast) to stream the mobile screen on your TV.
We have already discussed running You Tv player in PC and You Tv player windows in previous articles, Let see how you can chromecast you tv player in your TV
What you need to run You TV Player on Chromecast
With You Tv Player you can watch hundreds of Tv shows and live channels right on your android or windows phone, By chromecasting the application you can stream the channels on your Tv and enjoy the Big screen without even paying for the cable operator. You Tv Player is absolutely free of cost so you don’t have to pay anything to watch the live Tv channels in your Android, Windows phone.
Steps to Chromecast You Tv player (4 simple steps)
- Download You Tv player in your Android or Windows Device,
- Now, Open the application and run any desired Tv channel in your device, By default You Tv player can play it on default Video player.
- Locate to the menu option and tap the “Cast” button to proceed further
- Connect the casting application (LocalCast or AllCast) you have on your device with the TV’s Chromecast interface.
- Play any channel and stream it on the big screen using chromecast application. You can watch all the channels for free.
This way you can watch thousands of Tv channels in your TV without even paying a single penny. With You Tv player and Chromecast interface, you can enjoy this benefit all around the world.